[nfbmi-talk] Michigan Braille Enrichment Literacy and Learning Program will be canceled

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 00:01:14 UTC 2014

7189 Connors Rd.
Munising, MI 49862

July 16, 2014

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     I want to let you know that the Michigan Braille Enrichment
Literacy and Learning Program will be canceled until next summer. I
conferred with Terri and Nick Wilcox, who serve as the program
coordinators. Even though literature was distributed about the
program, only one to two students have signed up. Since the program is
two weeks away, I believe it is necessary to defer the program until
next year and to seek more participants. Please help us find students
who are interested in learning Braillle or in increasing their reading
speed so that we can have a Braille Enrichment Literacy and Learning
Program next summer.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (906) 387-3546
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

Munising home of the beautiful Pictured Rocks.