[nfbmi-talk] The briefest update

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 18:51:43 UTC 2014

Hello all,
I just wanted to jump on the list for a minute to say that Doug and I, along with Danaan the Orange Cat, have landed safely in Oklahoma. Doug is busy making life better for Oklahomans who are blind and loving his work! I am unpacking boxes and Danaan is supervising.

We were shaken awake on Monday morning by an earth quake that registered 4.3 on the Rictor scale. Now this might not have been so bad if the center of the quake had not been just about a mile from our house. Man, did you guys know that an earth quake is really loud? Well I didn't but I do now. And just in case we needed a reminder, we were awakened this morning at the same time, and in the very same way!

Warmest Regards to all,
Christine

Boone Christine Sent from my iPhone