[nfbmi-talk] exhit table at convention

David Robinson via nfbmi-talk nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
Mon May 26 23:00:52 UTC 2014

Dear convention attendees,

   I write to encourage all of you to sign up for the exhibit table for the Michigan affiliate at convention.  We are getting several who have already signed up,and it is always first come first serve.  So if you have a specific spot you would like to work, I encourage you to send your request in soon.
   The shorter times on the schedule I will not break up into shorter hours,and I am hoping to keep the longer days of July 2 and 3 at two hour segments.  I know many of us would like to wait until we see the agenda, but you risk having to take a slot you do not want if you delay.
   Again, the times are July 2 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.  July 3 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. July 4 form 12 noon to 1:45 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.  July 5 from 12 noon to 1:45 p.m.  The 6 p.m. slot on July 5 is full.  I would like to have at least two people work each segment, so even though you have signed up for a slot, I may keep it open so someone else can join you during that time.
   I will post time slots periodically on this list.  All those getting assistance need to sign up as part of your agreement to recieve assistance, so send me your request soon.
   Thanks for helping and we will all look forward to a great time at convention.

Dave Robinson