[nfbmi-talk] general versis governmental afares

Nadia A. Coffi nadiaacioffi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 00:56:05 UTC 2014

Dear all,

This email was more of observation of the fact that things are said with assignations me and lot this leads to issue. This was my thoughts not aimed at any one person  but my opinions expressed and last I checked if meant if not worded in a non respective way and consecutive --than it's fine. My post simply said I agree that we should be respectful and think when post because humans are behind this computer--I was attempting to a point that had nothing do with Jeff or Joe. I do know that I know what Jeff is referencing and that's besides the point we should respect ones need for not sharing on the list. It's most likely just means the'd rather not have the list know (the World Wide Web).

I'm going back to reading only as it has been noticed that posting with ideas maybe taken the wrong way--but, I choose when to withdraw from conversation. Assuming makes people look well not good but we all know this.

have a blessed evening,
Nadia