[nfbmi-talk] Those of you who hurt Jeff should apologize, behavior unbecoming of Federationism

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 23:23:05 UTC 2014

Hi Eric, How is the employment climate for blind persons in California
currently.  Ir really stinks here in Michigan.  I would enjoy returning to
the western U.S. workforce.  I have seen some good job opportunity postings
in California state government, but the employment application process is
not very blind-friendly.  Any suggestion or known contacts for networking
out there?