[nfbmi-talk] Human Services Division Meeting

Mary Ann Robinson brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 14 23:47:02 UTC 2014

        Good Evening,

The first official meeting of the Human Services Division will be held via conference call on Sunday November 16 at 2:00 in the afternoon. The call in number is 605-475-4333 then access code 902855 pound.

The agenda will include: introduction of officers, establishing a checking account, discussing the need and purpose of the division/issues we are facing, setting goals, and action steps we can begin taking to achieve them.

Any blind human service professional-social worker, psychologist, sociologist, music therapist, massage therapist, counselor, occupational therapist, child care worker, medical personnel, students interested in pursuing careers in human services and consumers having difficulties with human service organizations are welcome. If you aren't sure, please feel free to call and see if you want to participate.

Mary Ann Robinson, President

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic
that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people,
because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You
can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.