[nfbmi-talk] members at large meeting

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 00:00:06 UTC 2014

All Federationists and friends,

   This Saturday, November 22 at 11 a.m.  will be a meeting of the members at large chapter via conference call.  The number to call is 1 605 475-4333 Use access code 902855 pound sign.  We will be seeking your imput on projects and membership growth along with election of officers.  Please join us and tell those you know about the meeting.  Especially if you live in an area without a chapter. We are starting our 75th year of the Federation and we would want you to be a part of our future.

Dave Robinson