[nfbmi-talk] Nac tracking in a new way

Lydia Anne Schuck lydia.a.schuck at wmich.edu
Sun Nov 23 00:01:24 UTC 2014

Anyone want to be on the NAC board?
Seeking Board Members with Education, Legal, and/or Rehabilitation Background
The National Accreditation Council is seeking qualified Board members who possess specialized knowledge in the areas of Education for the Blind, Business Law and/or a background in Rehabilitation for Blind and Low Vision Consumers. Interested applicants may send a brief bio to the contact listed with this announcement. We are a consumer-oriented international accrediting body for blind and low vision services. Our Board meets twice a year in January and June or July. Board members are asked to contribute financially and serve on at least one committee.
Contact: Bill Robinson
Phone: (423) 875-2033
Email: bill at nacblvs.org

Lydia