[nfbmi-talk] Tech and Tools Seminar Friday

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Oct 10 01:21:32 UTC 2014

Hello. I hope you are able to arrive a bit earlier for state convention
and join us for the NFB Tech and Tools seminar, co-moderated by myself
and Fred Wurtzel. This seminar will include some of the latest in
assistive technology, both high-tech and low-tech. In addition to Fred
and myself, Mike Ellis from Mee, inc. and Cary Supalo from Independence
Science will be on hand to give demonstrations and ask questions. The
seminar will include both presentations and times for hands-on demos.
Feel free to stop in any time and ask your burning tech questions. Want
to try out the new KNFB Reader app? We'll have that there as well.

It all begins at 1-ish on Friday.

--
Best regards,
J.J.