[nfbmi-talk] request resignation letter 504 ada

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Oct 22 16:01:00 UTC 2014

October 22 2014 Request Resignation Letter Accessible Format MISILC

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

810-516-5262

Sarah Gravetti

Chair, Mich. Statewide Independent Living Council (MISILC)

(Via e-mail)

Dear Ms. Gravetti,

As you know I am an advocate for all People with Disabilities who happens to be blind and I have fought for years to ensure that entities serving people with disabilities such as the MI SILC are fully accessible to us and otherwise follow fastidiously our civil rights laws including Section 504 of the very Rehabilitation Act of 1973 that funds the SILC and, of course the ADA.

Now, in that regard I’m requesting at this moment one public document in your possession in my most accessible form and in a timely manner. I am requesting the resignation letter of Ms. Valarie Barnum Yarger, as Executive Director of the MISILC which I believe was sent to you sometime in August of this year.

To accommodate this request please send me this letter as either a Word attachment or plain text enclosure to my e-mail address listed above.

I thank you in advance for your timely, and accessible response.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.