[nfbmi-talk] student division question

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Oct 30 05:58:25 UTC 2014

David
To be perfectly clear, there is logistically no reason that the
affiliate borad would need to approve such an event, unless there was a
financial request being made.
That being said, there is also no good reason to not keep the affiliate
informed either.
As for the original question, there is a student division conference
call coming up, and I believe this is on the agenda. A decision would
need to be made soon if a large-scale event is to happen. I personally
am 100% behind the idea but it will take a lot of people, planning, and
money to pull this off, whether the money comes from within or other
sources.

Best regards,
J.J.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmi-talk_nfbnet.org/joeharcz%40com