[nfbmi-talk] relevent public comment mi silc

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Sep 18 23:35:49 UTC 2014

This public comment is from a person with a significant disability who has been part of the independent living movement. She echoes the struggles we who are of the organized blind have with agencies squelching consumer control, let alone in put or accountability.

Her words are brave and on point concerning how all of the system has turned in Michigan.

Bottom line as the saying goes, "Nothing about us without us!"

Joe Harcz
Comment here: