[nfbmi-talk] Auction Items and Door Prizes

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 27 20:54:01 UTC 2014

Hi Michigan Federationists:

     It occurred to me over the last few days to remind you about the Auction Saturday night and about door prizes for State
Convention. So, I am actually sitting down and doing it. The Auction will be Saturday night after the Banquet. I am going to bring
some oatmeal peanut butter chocolate no bake cookies. Does anyone else want to tell us what they are bringing and make us hungry
exactly two weeks before we can taste the baked goods that we all are contributing?

Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

Sent from my Windows computer