[nfbmi-talk] Birding by Ear and Beyond

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 20:21:32 UTC 2015

Greetings, Attached you will find the most current schedule of activities for Birding by Ear and Beyond. This programming is open to anyone who is blind, families an friends. I would like to draw special attention to our outings at Greenfield Village and Henry Ford Museum on November 21 and 22, 2015. We have been invited to work with them to make exhibits and program experiences more accessible to the blind. This is a result of our board member Jason Meddaugh and Dr. Cary Supalo spending an afternoon there during the week of our Sensational Adventures in Summer Science. Please make every effort to attend these particular activities and be part of helping blind people live  the lives we want in Michigan.