[nfbmi-talk] Recognizing your suitcase when ttraveling?

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue Jan 13 16:47:42 UTC 2015

I think this is one of those cases where I don't really care if it looks
weird that I'm kind of knealing over the conveyer belt to look for my
suitcase.
I do have a luggage locator that I found on Amazon for about $10. Also,
a trick that goes way back to youth goalball trips to Florida, I have
some bright yellow tape wrapped around the handle as well as sometimes
on the top of the suitcase. Pretty much the only suitcase with tat
feature so it's easy to spot if I have someone looking for it.

Best regards,
J.J.