[nfbmi-talk] Self Removed

Mark Eagle markaeagle at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 17:58:01 UTC 2015

Dear List Serv,

Recent events on the list and NFB of Michigan board in
action to address problems with the list has prompted me to remove myself from
the NFB of Michigan list serv. The discrimination against members and the list
has been reduced to outright attacks on individuals is unacceptable. I will not
personally participate in such activities. The majority of discussions on the list
consist of members arguing what should and shouldn’t be posted. Where is the
rules for this list? Who is the moderator? Why do members not discuss the
relative issues posted by members instead of accusing them of being negative?
Engaging in this behavior is negative in and of itself. I find this list
unproductive and does more damage to the NFB Brand then good.

I have decided to push the delete button, I just wish everyone
else could do the same.

If anybody needs to contact me for NFB of Michigan Treasury
issues please feel free to email me at treasurer at nfbmi.orgor by phone at 517-394-4548.

Thanks,

Mark Eagle
NFB of Michigan Treasurer