[nfbmi-talk] Questions about Public Gym

Kim Mohnke kitties_kimmy at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 22:24:03 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,
Now that I am back at school campus, I have been going to the gym here.  I can use the buttons on the machines a little.  But as I was working out, I was reminded at National Convention how nice it was to have a few buttons labeled in braille so I could find them quick and really know what they did without experimenting.  Now if these were my own machines I wouldn’t ask, but should public gyms allow a blind person to label a few buttons here and there in Braille?
I just wanted to know what people thought before I asked a manager or someone about it.  Is it required or is it just something you can only do with your personal machines?
Just asking
Have a wonderful day,
Kim Mohnke