[nfbmi-talk] Wayne County Airport Authority Meeting

Larry Posontt president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 01:16:50 UTC 2015

Hello Michigan Federationistts,

There will be a Wayne County Airport Authority meeting on Wednesday at 2 pm.
There will be opportunity for public comment.  There will be free
transportation from Lansing, Ann Arbor to the meeting.  The Bus will leave
Lansing at 10:00 am from the East Lansing Marriott.

If you would like to make public comment about accessibility of Michigan
Flyer service to the Airport, we would welcome your participation.  For more
information please call me at 313-727-3546 or Fred Wurtzel at 517-256-5575.
We look forward to having your participation in providing greater
accessibility for travelers.

Sincerely,

Larry