[nfbmi-talk] FW: state library for blind honnerred

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 21:30:18 UTC 2015

I read about this in an email distributed by the director of Services for the Blind here in Oklahoma.  My hat is off to Sue Chinault.  I have always had the utmost respect for Sue, who truly runs the Michigan Braille & Talking Book Services with the goal of operating a customer focused, service -centered NLS program that is second to none.  Having lived in so many states, I can honestly say that I have never had better service from any Library for the Blind across the Country than what I received in Michigan.

Christine Boone