[nfbmi-talk] Convention Election Results

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Tue Nov 10 02:19:01 UTC 2015

Hi Linda,

I have been planning to write to you all day.  I read your message this
morning when I woke up.  You made me feel so good that you want to help.  I
wish everyone felt the way you do.  You definitely made my day.

I will try to remember who was elected, oh, I think I know!  Mary Wurtzel,
Melinda Latham, Dianna Mohnke and Derek Moore are the 4 board members.  I
also really like Sabrina (not sure of the spelling).  She has a lot of good
ideas and a good attitude.  She ran for the board a few times.

Again, thanks for the encouraging words.  I will definitely have things for
you to do.  Oh, I meant to ask, what are your main skills?  You clearly have
lots of experience.  How are your computer skills like Twitter, Facebook and
so on?  We need someone to keep up our web presence.  I also would like to
help others do what you are doing, that is, contributing their skills to our
organization.  Any ideas you have will be helpful.

Warmest Regards,

Fred