[nfbmi-talk] Nfbnewsline info, new magazine and national paper list

Georgia Kitchen gkitchen at samobile.net
Thu Nov 12 05:35:41 UTC 2015

Hi All,
The nfbnewsline web site has been redesigned.
Here are the phone numberws.
For help: call 866-504-7300 and/or 810-394-3076 Please leave a message.

to call Nfbnewsline to read: 1-313-483-1147
toll free: 1888-882-1629.

The new continious reading feature makes reading content from
NFBnewsline easier expecially for beginners. Try it out!!
I use it all the time.
 There are new nfbnewsline brochures coming out.
Here is the info on the magazines:

If you login and then press keys 7, 1--then you will be given a list of
all the magazines. You can select the one you want. I like the New
Yorker, especially the fact section that provides nonfiction stories on
a variety of topics I like the Atlantic also, AARP. and others.

Special  note:
If your newsline speeds up and sounds like donald duck, you cazn fix it
by  logining in to newsline and  then press keys 2 and then one. This
will put you in a wather article. Then press key 7 to slow newsline
down. You will probably have to press key 7 several times until yu are
able to understand what the the synthentic voice is saying. I just
discovered this.

By the way, a friend of mine said her husband was a pilot--flies
freight an the this is the same weather service many pilots use.
National papers:
Associated Press
Christian Science Monitor
The Hill
Investors Business Daily
Reuters
Roll Call
Stars and Stripes
UPI United press International
USA Today
Wall Street Journal

BREAKING NEWS ONLINE
Android Central
Apple Insider
BBC
Bloomberg
CNet
CNN
ESPN Online
Fox News
Huffington Post
Newser
NPR (National Public Radio)
The Daily Beast
The Daily Caller
The Verge
UPI (RSS)
Voice of America

MAGAZINES
AARP Bulletin
AARP The Magazine
ACB Braille Forum
Air and Space Smithsonian
All Recipes
Better Homes and Gardens
Braille Book Review
Braille Monitor
CondeNast Traveler
Diabetes Forecast
Diabetic Living
Economist
ESPN The Magazine
Everyday with Rachael Ray
Family Circle
Family Fun
Future Reflections
Glamour
Guideposts
Ladies Home Journal
Lion
Mac World
Men's Journal
Mother Jones
National Active and Retired Federal Employees (NARFE)
New Yorker
New York Review of Books
Parade
Parents