[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Michigan - Petition

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 19:10:18 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: Eleanor Canter
To: Susan Fitzmaurice
Cc: joe harcz Comcast ; Darma Canter ; Mark Johnson ; David Robinson NFB MI ; Fred wurtzel ; Jill Gerrie ; Laura Hall ; Mark Eagle ; Norman DeLisle ; Leigh Campbell Earl ; Larry Posont NFBMI Pres. ; Scott Heinzman ; terry Eagle ; Clark Goodrich
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2015 3:03 PM
Subject: Michigan - Petition

Everyone -

Our petition is ready. Please let us know quickly if you have any comments. We can still make changes, but I've added the link to the press release I'm about to send to all of you. I think it's ready to go and I don't want to miss the opportunity to get that link in there.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KxnpQPVUFfCQ0PVEJjG5rLb8A-MoRxrXcOaMFutSDsU/viewform

Eleanor