[nfbmi-talk] State Convention Exhibitor and Sponsor Information

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Aug 12 23:12:18 UTC 2016

Please pass this info along to anyone you feel may benefit.

2016 Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities

The National Federation of the Blind of Michigan invites you to become
an exhibitor or sponsor of our 2016 convention. Sponsors will receive
premium exhibit hall placement and recognition during the convention.
Our exhibit hall will be open to all on Friday, November 4 from 1 to 6
and feature a variety of products and services benefiting the blind and
visually impaired.

When: November 4-6, 2016 (exhibit hall will be open Friday from 1-6)
Where: Westin Hotel Southfield, 1500 Town Center, Southfield, MI
Who: Blind and visually impaired individuals and their friends and
families from across the state

Please note that NFB chapters and divisions may receive one exhibit hall
table free of charge.
For more information and sponsor/exhibitor forms, please visit
http://www.nfbmi.org/convention