[nfbmi-talk] Detroit Tiger tickets

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 19:59:41 UTC 2016

Hello all.

John Scott, president of our Detroit chapter, has asked me to inform you
that he has fifteen tickets to a Tiger game Saturday, September 10.  He also
has three tickets for wheelchair seating.  If you are interested in any of
these tickets    call John for details at: (313)567-7742.  You can also
email him at: jcscot at sbcglobal.net.

Since these were donated primarily for use by the blind and others with a
disability  two tickets, for example,  would admit two blind people  or one
blind person and a sighted escort.  Other disabilities would also qualify.

I believe it is an evening game so get hold of John if you or anyone else
you may know would be interested.

Thanks.

Michael Powell