[nfbmi-talk] Info Requested for Events Calendar

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Wed Feb 17 20:57:29 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm beginning work on a statewide events calendar for our affiliate
which can be displayed on our website and in other places.
If you are a chapter or division president, please send me details of
your regular meeting time including start and end time, location
including address, and any other info you'd like to share such as
contact info. This information will be publicly available.
After this, we'll work on a way to add other special events such as
chapter picnics, holiday parties, etc.
Please Email me off list with the info ASAP so we can start to make this
info more accessible to all.
Thanks much.