[nfbmi-talk] for those attending national convention

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 19:47:06 UTC 2016

Hello All.

Just a reminder if you haven't scheduled your time to work the exhibit room
at the convention contact Sabrina Simmons.

Brina.simmons at gmail.com.  Phone: (313)530-5905.

The Michigan caucus will be held Thursday, June 30, 9:00 PM-10:00 PM, WEKIWA
9

Everyone planning to attend the convention from Michigan please plan to
attend our caucus to get up-to-date information important to our affiliate.

We will discuss the sales table and banquet exchange as well as other
important convention matters.  Your input will be important and you will
need to hear what is happening.  Concerning banquet exchange Larry wanted me
to pass on the request that we need a person who would like to handle the
banquet exchange.  This involves getting the tickets from those attending
the banquet and exchanging them for the tickets that give you your table
assignment.   This way the Michigan delegation can sit together.  If you are
sitting with another group then your ticket has to be exchanged so you can
sit at a table with that group.  Let Larry know if you would like to handle
this for our delegation.

(313)727-3546.

Thank you.

See you at Michigan caucus and at the convention.

Michael Powell

I look   (