[nfbmi-talk] 2016 student seminar

Michigan Association of Blind Students students at nfbmi.org
Sun Mar 13 21:47:18 UTC 2016

The Michigan Association of Blind Students is proud to put on the 2016 Student Seminar at the beautiful property of camp Tuhsmeheta in Greenville MI. The seminar will take place from April 15th to the 17th. This seminar is for middleschool, highschool, and college age students who want to learn how to get there first job, how to get in to college, and much more. We would like to hear from you on what you would like to see at the seminar that way we can make it the best weekend possible.
The link below will take you to a survey where you can pick from a list of activities. If you don't see some of the things on there that you would like to do, there is a place to write your ideas.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MJ9fB_gXevdEg5xLoJCRCgUBGMCXr-qHos8X4lsFswg/viewform?usp=send_form
A registration form will be coming out in the next day or two. The cost to attend this fun and educational weekend is only $25.
We hope to see you there.

Michigan Association of Blind Students
students at nfbmi.org
www.facebook.com/MIBlindStudents