[nfbmi-talk] Vernal Equanox weekend at Camp Tuhsmeheta

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 22:13:36 UTC 2016

Greetings, This glorious weather is supposed to hold all week. If you want to head for the woods with some Michigan Birdbrains then please join us this weekend at Camp Tuhsmeheta. This three hundred acre treasure in western Michigan near Grand Rapids is awakening with the warm weather. For a special sensory experience we will hear returning migratory birds and frogs who have thawed out ready for reproduction; taste real maple syrup and gain understanding of the chemistry in pancakes; smell the crackling campfire and maybe even some skunk cabbage; and touch budding trees and tracks in the soil. Please contact me, Donna Posont at 313-220-8140 withyour names if you plan to attend. Ineed a count for meal purposes by noon, Tuesday, March 15, 2016. All people who are blind along with family and friends are welcome.