[nfbmi-talk] Info on Transportation to Convention

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Sun Oct 16 21:41:20 UTC 2016

Hello.
We are looking into the possibility of offering transportation to the
convention from Detroit Metro Airport/Michigan Flyer, Amtrak Dearborn,
or other nearby locations.
Tentatively, we are offering to meet you at the Michigan Flyer stop at
11:30 AM or 5:00 PM on Friday, and offering a return trip from the hotel
leaving at 2:45 PM on Sunday to meet the flyer. If you are interested in
this or other transportation options, please write convention at nfbmi.org
so we can work out the details. Estimated cost is $5 per person per
trip. Alternatively, the Southfield Greyhound station is a half mile
from the hotel and a quick Uber or cab ride away. We want to make sure
that lack of transportation doesn't limit your ability to attend convention.