[nfbmi-talk] [blindkid] NOPBC-MI Facebook Page

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 19:11:57 UTC 2016

Thanks to Haley and JJ for your clarifications.

I eventually found the NOPBC-Michigan Facebook group and joined both
of the groups cited.  Incidentally, I am not the parent of a blind
child in my own right--I actually am a blind parent living just across
the border in North-Central Indiana.  But I want to keep apprised of
everything I can that is going on in Michigan, because I want to grow
my chapter down here and possibly look for ways in which we can
partner with the Michigan Affiliate.

Kind regards,

Kane Brolin, President
Michiana Chapter, National Federation of the Blind