[nfbmi-talk] RE Do As I Say Not As I Do

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 13:20:25 UTC 2016

Cheryl and all,

I too hope I am able to cause the State of Michigan to make the state job
application website fully accessible one way or another, voluntarily or
otherwise.  The fix is really so simple, if only they would listen to and
pursue that which a blind person know is the problem and simple solution!
Of course, because of the low expectations of blind persons by state
officials, they believe a blind person certainly not know the problem, let
alone that a blind person has a simple workable solution!