[nfbmi-talk] It's Today! 2nd Annual Conference: The Blind In Education, Employment, & Technology

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 10:35:18 UTC 2017

Doors open at 8:30, and presentations are set to begin at 9:00 AM
sharp.  Keynote speakers have arrived, and we are deeply looking
forward to your participation!

Just a reminder about this location, however:  This is not in the
church where our first BEET Conference was in May of 2016, but in the
Newcomer Center next door.  If entering coordinates into your GPS, put
1900 South Main Street, Goshen, Indiana.  This will take you to the
College Mennonite Church, but when you get there it will be obvious
where Newcomer Center is.

Signage will be apparent to those driving or who otherwise have
eyesight; but people also will be stationed just inside the door to
direct folks to the right room: #19.

Questions or concerns?  Phone my mobile: (574)386-8868.

See you there.

Kind regards,

Kane Brolin