[nfbmi-talk] our state convention

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 02:36:13 UTC 2017

hello mike and all,

thanks mike for the update on the convention which was held last
weekend. i'm glad that it was a success! unfortunately, I couldn't
attend but, I wish that it would've been streamed so those of us who
couldn't attend could listen in! as for the updates on the work of the
nfb of mi it sounds like you all have a lot of work ahead for you all
and, I wish you all liuck in the upcoming year! thanks again for the
update and, I will talk to you all soon!

hugs,
amy