[nfbmi-talk] web design and mailing list for my company

Taylor Arndt taylorarndt99 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 12:45:44 UTC 2017

Hi,
I need to schedule  a conference call with all people that may be
involved with the site. We are at the point, where we need to shape
the new site. I probably would like one chapter representative  to be
able to be present from each chapter to talk and discuss there part of
the site. Also, the head of the divisions  should also think about
attending the meeting. I don’t have a date, but would need to be as
soon as possible, s I really can’t do much until I can be able to
figure out what needs to go on the site. On another note, I have a
mailing list for my web design company my mailing list is
taylorswebsites+subscribe at groups.io
Thanks
Taylor

--