[nFBMI-Talk] Fw: Friendly Reminder -- June's free Event on Text Input Methods for iOS is Tonight

Georgia Kitchen gkitchen at sero.email
Thu Jun 21 21:37:41 UTC 2018

Forwarded message:

From: "The Mystic Access Team" <info at mysticaccess.com>
to: gkitchen at sero.email
Subject: Friendly Reminder -- June's free Event on Text Input Methods for iOS
 is Tonight
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 21:00:22 +0000

(image)
Friendly Reminder -- June's free Event on Text Input Methods for iOS is Tonight

View in your browser
<http://clk.mystacc.co/f/a/9WW4wZ1ofxvcZqgXvGXLzw~~/AAH7eQA~/RgRdDpbmP0SKaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubXlzdGljYWNjZXNzLmNvbT9uZXdzbGV0dGVyc19tZXRob2Q9bmV3c2xldHRlciZpZD00NCZtYWlsaW5nbGlzdF9pZCZzdWJzY3JpYmVyX2lkPTQxNyZhdXRoa2V5PTQxYWUzNmVjYjliM2VlZTYwOWQwNWI5MGMxNDIyMmZiVwNzcGNYBAAAAABCCgAI5hEsWyEP9oFSE2draXRjaGVuQHNlcm8uZW1haWw~>

Print Email
<http://clk.mystacc.co/f/a/4EwaAo5NyvPIJA7BDpFEWA~~/AAH7eQA~/RgRdDpbmP0TWaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucHJpbnRmcmllbmRseS5jb20vcHJpbnQ_dXJsPWh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGd3d3Lm15c3RpY2FjY2Vzcy5jb20lM0ZuZXdzbGV0dGVyc19tZXRob2QlM0RuZXdzbGV0dGVyJTI2aWQlM0Q0NCUyNm1haWxpbmdsaXN0X2lkJTI2c3Vic2NyaWJlcl9pZCUzRDQxNyUyNmF1dGhrZXklM0Q0MWFlMzZlY2I5YjNlZWU2MDlkMDViOTBjMTQyMjJmYiUyNnByaW50JTNEMVcDc3BjWAQAAAAAQgoACOYRLFshD_aBUhNna2l0Y2hlbkBzZXJvLmVtYWls>

track

Did you receive these event announcements from a friend or colleague?
You may visit MysticAccess.com to subscribe to receive announcements of
our regular virtual events. You may subscribe using the relevant form
on this page of our site.
<http://clk.mystacc.co/f/a/kZLGZd4zej1VRxlbBlg06w~~/AAH7eQA~/RgRdDpbmP0RuaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubXlzdGljYWNjZXNzLmNvbT9uZXdzbGV0dGVyc19saW5rPTdlZDBjMGZlYzRmN2JmZGQyMGU0NGUxNDhhYzAwZGZmJmhpc3RvcnlfaWQ9NDQmc3Vic2NyaWJlcl9pZD00MTdXA3NwY1gEAAAAAEIKAAjmESxbIQ_2gVITZ2tpdGNoZW5Ac2Vyby5lbWFpbA~~>
You may also sign up for this mailing list on any page of our website
by checking the relevant check box, during checkout, and if sending us
mail via our Contact Us page.
<http://clk.mystacc.co/f/a/Ygb9KpcjyfNEIuHz0Yd0Ew~~/AAH7eQA~/RgRdDpbmP0RuaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubXlzdGljYWNjZXNzLmNvbT9uZXdzbGV0dGVyc19saW5rPTI3MWViNzEyOGJmYzdkOWRkZWRjOWI3NWY2YzMwNmQxJmhpc3RvcnlfaWQ9NDQmc3Vic2NyaWJlcl9pZD00MTdXA3NwY1gEAAAAAEIKAAjmESxbIQ_2gVITZ2tpdGNoZW5Ac2Vyby5lbWFpbA~~>
We will generally be sending out announcements two or three times a
month. Thanks for your interest.

Friendly Reminder... Tonight is Our free monthly class for June --
Eight iOS Text Input Methods for Typing Productivity Success

If the various methods of typing on the touch screen of an iOS device
leave you frustrated and annoyed, we have good news. There are multiple
handy ways to input text on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Lisa will
demonstrate eight of them in this informative class. So whether you're
struggling to send that email after thirty minutes of valiantly trying,
desire to efficiently write documents for work or pleasure, or just
want to type in search terms more easily, this event can help.

Also, if you're a regular iOS user who lacks confidence in some areas
of using your device, we have an exciting anouncement as part of this
event which you won't want to miss. Don't worry if you can't attend
live, though... we'll be sending that announcement to our mailing
lists, too... those who attend June's event live get to hear it first, however.

The event takes place tonight, June 21. It's a little earlier than
normal this month due to the convention season starting up soon. Here
are all the details you'll need to join us live:

Topic: Eight Ways to Enter Text on Your iOS Device
Time: Jun 21, 2018 8:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: Click here to join the event.
<http://clk.mystacc.co/f/a/euiEYHy1tyCV0ZO2hisiTg~~/AAH7eQA~/RgRdDpbmP0RuaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubXlzdGljYWNjZXNzLmNvbT9uZXdzbGV0dGVyc19saW5rPTYzMjJiMjFmOTNmYzE3NDExZjFmY2RhMGQyZjFlYjA1Jmhpc3RvcnlfaWQ9NDQmc3Vic2NyaWJlcl9pZD00MTdXA3NwY1gEAAAAAEIKAAjmESxbIQ_2gVITZ2tpdGNoZW5Ac2Vyby5lbWFpbA~~>
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16465588656,,381405454# or +16699006833,,381405454#
Or Telephone:
US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 381 405 454
International numbers available: Click here for international numbers.
<http://clk.mystacc.co/f/a/nRpjVqD_BvB8YERZ3mILeQ~~/AAH7eQA~/RgRdDpbmP0RuaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubXlzdGljYWNjZXNzLmNvbT9uZXdzbGV0dGVyc19saW5rPTMzMDQyNzYyNDM5MDkxNzg3ODJiMTg5YzA0NjkyYzQ3Jmhpc3RvcnlfaWQ9NDQmc3Vic2NyaWJlcl9pZD00MTdXA3NwY1gEAAAAAEIKAAjmESxbIQ_2gVITZ2tpdGNoZW5Ac2Vyby5lbWFpbA~~>

If the above links don't work for you, please copy and paste them into
your browser of choice.

We use the Zoom conferencing platform for all of our virtual events. It
allows you to join events via phone, iOS, Fire OS, Android, and the
Zoom software for PC or Mac. Zoom is free, intuitive to use and
beautifully accessible. Please click here to stream or download our
brief demo of Zoom.
<http://clk.mystacc.co/f/a/TA5DUMcm9WlLpRXq90TzZQ~~/AAH7eQA~/RgRdDpbmP0RuaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubXlzdGljYWNjZXNzLmNvbT9uZXdzbGV0dGVyc19saW5rPThiMzRkYWVlODFkOGI5Mzg5ZTJjMzVmZjk3OWFlYzU0Jmhpc3RvcnlfaWQ9NDQmc3Vic2NyaWJlcl9pZD00MTdXA3NwY1gEAAAAAEIKAAjmESxbIQ_2gVITZ2tpdGNoZW5Ac2Vyby5lbWFpbA~~>

We'd love to have you there live with us, however, we understand the
event time or other circumstances may keep you from being able to join
us. No worries if that's the case. This class will be recorded and
available via our Free downloads page within a couple of weeks.
<http://clk.mystacc.co/f/a/nCArcYJaJUokqkuNAzMViA~~/AAH7eQA~/RgRdDpbmP0RuaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubXlzdGljYWNjZXNzLmNvbT9uZXdzbGV0dGVyc19saW5rPTBhNmJlNmZiMDU5OGFmY2ZhMmJhOGNmYTZlMDZkMTg1Jmhpc3RvcnlfaWQ9NDQmc3Vic2NyaWJlcl9pZD00MTdXA3NwY1gEAAAAAEIKAAjmESxbIQ_2gVITZ2tpdGNoZW5Ac2Vyby5lbWFpbA~~>
If you're interested in listening to recordings of previous events
we've taught, most are available from that page, as well.

We look forward to having you in class this evening!

As always, Mystic Access is here to answer your questions. We pride
ourselves on our spectacular customer service, so if you have
questions, comments or feedback,we're just a phone call or email away.
Please contact us using any of the info on this page.
<http://clk.mystacc.co/f/a/Ygb9KpcjyfNEIuHz0Yd0Ew~~/AAH7eQA~/RgRdDpbmP0RuaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubXlzdGljYWNjZXNzLmNvbT9uZXdzbGV0dGVyc19saW5rPTI3MWViNzEyOGJmYzdkOWRkZWRjOWI3NWY2YzMwNmQxJmhpc3RvcnlfaWQ9NDQmc3Vic2NyaWJlcl9pZD00MTdXA3NwY1gEAAAAAEIKAAjmESxbIQ_2gVITZ2tpdGNoZW5Ac2Vyby5lbWFpbA~~>
We look forward to supporting you on your assistive technology journey.

You are subscribed to the mailing list: Events
Manage your subscription:
Manage Subscriptions
<http://clk.mystacc.co/f/a/2_kKAmn56WnAp0p4oRdOjQ~~/AAH7eQA~/RgRdDpbmP0SNaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubXlzdGljYWNjZXNzLmNvbS9tYW5hZ2Utc3Vic2NyaXB0aW9ucy8_bWV0aG9kPWxvZ2luYXV0aCZlbWFpbD1na2l0Y2hlbkBzZXJvLmVtYWlsJnN1YnNjcmliZXJhdXRoPTQxYWUzNmVjYjliM2VlZTYwOWQwNWI5MGMxNDIyMmZiVwNzcGNYBAAAAABCCgAI5hEsWyEP9oFSE2draXRjaGVuQHNlcm8uZW1haWw~>

Thanks for your interest!

Warmest Wishes,
Chris, Kim and Lisa
The Mystic Access Team track
Mystic Access
<http://clk.mystacc.co/f/a/TW8vvINRvyXIOAnzTyhnTg~~/AAH7eQA~/RgRdDpbmP0RuaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubXlzdGljYWNjZXNzLmNvbT9uZXdzbGV0dGVyc19saW5rPTNmYjQ0MDZkYWFkZDJlMTRkZGJlMzBjZTg1NGI4NDU1Jmhpc3RvcnlfaWQ9NDQmc3Vic2NyaWJlcl9pZD00MTdXA3NwY1gEAAAAAEIKAAjmESxbIQ_2gVITZ2tpdGNoZW5Ac2Vyby5lbWFpbA~~>