[nFBMI-Talk] Saturday Birding by Ear and Beyond

Posont, Donna donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 17:28:01 UTC 2019

Greetings and Happy New Year

Please consider joining us for our first program of 2019,

Donna Posont

Witnessing Woodpeckers

What woodpeckers will we witness?

When will they migrate or will they?

Why don't woodpeckers get headaches?

Where will we wander while walking to watch them?

How many species might we witness?

All this information and more can be yours if you join us Saturday, January
12, 2019 at the Environmental Interpretive Center at the University of
Michigan-Dearborn. Outsied we will witness woodpeckers in the natural area.
Inside we will be learning about their adaptations for survival like their
zygodactyl feet. Lunch will be served and there is a possibility of making
tracks, birdfeeders and maybe even a small game of Woodpecker Jeopardy. If
you have any questions or need transportation please contact

Donna Posont 313-220-8140 or donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com