[nFBMI-Talk] Fwd: Leading the Way Grand Canyon 2019 Application Deadline Approaching!

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 16:29:29 UTC 2019

This is not an NFB-sponsored event--at least not officially.  But
wouldn't it be great if a youth based in Indiana or Michigan were to
win a spot in this 10-day Colorado River experience?  The hard
deadline for apps is Tuesday, January 15.

As you'll see, long-time Federation leader Deborah Kent Stein has
forwarded this message to the NOPBC's Blindkid Mailing List.