[NFBMI-Talk] Convention Updates

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Oct 31 00:46:42 UTC 2019

Hello. Would you believe that convention is only 9 days away?

If you haven't signed up yet, there's still room for you. Though
registration prices have now gone up slightly, you can still register
for all of our activities and meals throughout the weekend.

We have also worked with the hotel to secure some more rooms at the
group rate of $99 for regular rooms or $110 for executive rooms with
breakfast for 2. These rooms are available online or via phone using
code NFB at 616) 957-1770.

For more details, visit

http://www.nfbmi.org/convention

The convention agenda and restaurant menu has also now been posted, and
the exhibitor list will follow shortly.

Please Email convention at nfbmi.org with any questions.

See you in Grand Rapids.