[NFBMI-Talk] The Zoom Meeting of the Year: NFBMI Seminar Sundays

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Thu Dec 10 17:28:33 UTC 2020

Hello Family

It's Chunky Crab back in action with another invitation to the Michigan affiliate's "Seminar Sundays" discussion, where we inform each other and learn from national leaders about the Federation's core principles, values, and philosophy. In the past few weeks, we have been focusing on history and important moves that our national organization have made to lay the ground work for our future success. This week, however, we have a bonafide superstar in our presence. The first vice president of the national organization and executive director of our wonderful Louisiana Center for the Blind, Pam Allen, will be gracing our Zoom room to discuss some of the most basic ideologies that propel our membership into the realm of independence. Read below for more information and the zoom credentials 😊

NFBMI Seminar Sundays Presents: "Living the Life I want: How to Make our mantra your practice."
Guest Presenter: Pam Allen (First Vice President| National Federation of the Blind) (President| National Federation of the Blind of Louisiana) (Executive Director| Louisiana Center for the Blind)

Description: Ever considered what "Live the life you want" means? Wondered if your beliefs or ideals are consistent with the mission of the organization? Join us as our esteemed guest speaker shares her insight on our statement, our pledge, and our one-minute message, which may have much more in common with your personal beliefs than you think.

Date: Sunday, December 13, 2020
Time: 5pm EST

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/94098587285?pwd=V0tVZzFTZWlaZGo2aExSNUJkbW9UQT09

Meeting ID: 940 9858 7285

Passcode: 902855

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,94098587285#,,,,,,0#,,902855# US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,94098587285#,,,,,,0#,,902855# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 940 9858 7285

Passcode: 902855

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adOct23v38

Join by Skype for Business

https://zoom.us/skype/94098587285

With Love

Robert E. Parsons, Jr.
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan Board Member| National Association of Blind Students Masters Student| Rehabilitation Counseling and Vision Rehabilitation Therapy Western Michigan University '21
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: 804.801.7674