[NFBMI-Talk] super sense on sale

Georgia Kitchen gkitchen at sero.email
Mon Dec 21 20:42:44 UTC 2020

Forwarded message:

From: Andy via NJTechDiv <njtechdiv at nfbnet.org>
to: New Jersey Technology Division List <njtechdiv at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Andy <guitarwizandy at optonline.net>
Subject: [NJTechDiv] Supersense is on SALE!
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 15:26:05 -0500

A message I saw on AppleVis. You can go here
<https://www.applevis.com/forum/ios-ipados/supersense-sale> for the post.

Supersense is on SALE!

Hi Friends,

This is Ipek from Supersense. This season we are happy to celebrate
multiple things: our first year anniversary and, of course, the start
of the holiday season. To mark this double celebration and share our
happiness with you, we are offering 40% off on Annual subscription and
50% off on Lifetime subscription until January 1st, 2021.

Supersense is a smart scanner app made for blind and visually impaired
users to solve everyday problems. It reads any text format, recognizes
banknotes, gets product details from a barcode, identifies
surroundings, and finds whatever you are looking for from your remote
to a staircase.

Supersense is a free app and offers some in-app purchases that unlock
its premium features. We offer three subscription types: monthly,
annual, and an unlimited lifetime subscription. Also, you will have 7
days free trial once you download the app to try and discover your
favorite modes.

If you want to give it a try, don't miss our holiday season sale to
become a premium member. Remember, the sale lasts only until January 1st.

Try Supersense now and let us know what you think! We value your
feedback and want to hear your thoughts.

You can download Supersense from the link below:
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/super-read-ai/id1484547836
<https://apps.apple.com/us/app/super-read-ai/id1484547836>

Happy Holidays!
Ipek from Supersense