[NFBMI-Talk] link to Secretary of State website accessible absentee ballot

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 31 22:20:30 UTC 2020

Hello Mike,

Thank you for sending out this information. I believe it is important for everyone to vote. However, I do not have a printer, nor do I know of a public place where I could independently print out my ballot without someone else seeing the ballot. Therefore, I am not able to make use of this absentee voting method.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth Mohnke