[NFBMI-Talk] It's Time to Register for Free for State Convention; Kickoff Meeting Monday Night

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Sat Oct 3 06:03:48 UTC 2020

The 2020 NFB of Michigan State Convention is right around the corner,
and free registration is now available. That's right, i said FREE!
Plus,we're holding a convention kickoff event on Monday night to fill
you in on the details. Read on to learn more.

Convention Registration Available

Online convention registration is now available. State convention this
year will start with an opening session on Thursday evening, November 5
and conclude with the banquet and auction on Saturday, November 7. The
weekend will be filled with dynamic presentations, a variety of breakout
sessions, a trivia night, and our banquet speech and national report,
given by national board member Shawn Callaway.

To register for free, go to our convention page at
https://www.nfbmi.org/convention

You must register by October 15 and be a current NFB of Michigan member
if you wish to be eligible to vote.

Convention Kickoff

We have a lot of exciting and important information to share, including
details on voting at convention and other convention information, as
well as updates on accessible voting in the 2020 election. Please join
us on Monday at 8 PM for our convention kick-off meteing via Zoom or
telephone to learn the latest happenings with the NFB of Michigan. There
will be an opportunity to ask questions during this session as well.
It's open to everyone, and the info is below.

To join the meeting from your computer or mobile phone, use the
following link.
https://zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09

Or call 646-876-9923 and use the following meeting information.
  Meeting ID: 961 269 5221
  Passcode: 902855

While convention is free, your donations to fund our movement are
appreciated. Sponsorship packages are also available.

Please send any questions to convention at nfbmi.org

Talk to you on Monday.