[NFBMI-Talk] Kalamazoo Chapter Meeting - Jun 8 7:00 PM

Victor Marques therealvictormarques at gmail.com
Mon May 31 15:55:28 UTC 2021

Hello Kalamazoo friends,

Our chapter meeting is just over a week away, and for the first time in over
a year, we plan to meet in person. Please note the different start time
(7:00 PM) to ensure we benefit from daylight and some warmer temperatures.

We are meeting at the covered pavilion across from the WMU Valley Dining
Center. Many of you know where this is located, if you do not and need
directions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us.  We are asking
everyone to bring a dish to pass and to RSVP, so that we know who is
planning to attend. The pavilion does have power and there are barbecue
grills for those who wish to cook there.

You can bring friends or non-chapter members if you wish. We ask that
everyone planning to attend fill out their own form.

Please complete the Google form at: https://forms.gle/uPHjLPC7FW6bguq38

A virtual option will be offered for those who cannot attend.

Thank you, and we're excited to see you there a week from Tuesday!

Victor Marques

Kalamazoo Chapter of the NFB of Michigan

Chapter President