[Nfbn-announce] Coffee is Back!

Amy Buresh amy.buresh74 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 19:42:58 UTC 2012

Hello Fellow Federationists and Friends,

Several requests have been made for the LaRue Coffee to be sold at
convention this year in Kearney.  So, we are meeting the demand and
bringing it back with a Husker twist!  We will have available for sale:
 Jamaican Me Crazy for $11 per bag, Husker Coffee in the flavors of
Game Day (Medium Roast) and Red/White Game (Raspberry and White
Chocolate) for $13 per bag.  Don't worry.  if there is a flavor that
we don't have available on site, we will help you place your order
online and have it delivered directly to your home.  Stop by the NFBN
table in the exhibit room.  We'll have NFBN swag and split the pot
raffle tickets too!  I hope to see everyone in Kearney!

Sincerely,
Carol Jenkins
NFBN Board Member