[NFBN-Announce] Save the Date - NCBVI Commission Board Meeting

NFB of Nebraska Info info at ne.nfb.org
Sat Oct 5 18:41:44 UTC 2019

PUBLIC NOTICE Notice of Meeting

The Board of Commissioners to the Nebraska Commission for the Blind and
Visually Impaired will meet Saturday, November 2, 2019, beginning at 9:00
A.M.  The Focus Topic will be Radio Talking Book.

The meeting will be held at the Omaha State Office Building, 1313 Farnam on
the Mall, Room 226, Omaha, Nebraska.  Everyone must enter the building from
the east doors (13th Street).

If reasonable accommodations are needed, please contact NCBVI at
402-471-8101 as soon as possible.  Every effort will be made to arrange the
needed accommodation.  An agenda can be obtained by calling 877-809-2419
during regular business hours.

 --
National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska
Phone: 402-477-7711
Email: info at ne.nfb.org
Web: http://www.ne.nfb.org
Facebook: https://facebook.com/nebraskasblind