[NFBN-Announce] 2020 Blind and Low-Vision Voter Experience Survey and Accessible Voting Session at State Convention

Amy Buresh amy.buresh74 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 13:02:29 UTC 2020

After voting in the 2020 general election, blind and low-vision voters are
encouraged to complete our 2020 Blind and Low-Vision Voter Experience
Survey. Two separate surveys are available so that the data gathered will
accurately reflect voters' experience participating in the election.

Blind and low-vision voters who voted absentee or by mail using an
accessible, electronic ballot-delivery system or a traditional paper ballot
should complete the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YJJL7GN.

Blind and low-vision voters who cast their ballot at an early voting center
or a local polling place on Election Day should complete the survey at:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NGFMPF2. Questions about the survey should be
directed to Lou Ann Blake at lblake at nfb.org <mailto:lblake at nfb.org>  or
410-659-9314, extension 2221, or to Jeff Kaloc at jkaloc at nfb.org
<mailto:jkaloc at nfb.org>  or 410-659-9314, extension 2206. Please note these
are updated links from those that were sent out last week.

Be sure to check out the message from Deputy Secretary of State of Nebraska
Elections Division to learn the details for casting your ballot.

Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYP40c-Qy7w
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYP40c-Qy7w&t=7s> &t=7s

Then plan to join us at our first ever virtual convention on Friday, October
23re at 9:00 A.M. for a chance to see a demo of the new Express Vote machine
and hear directly from Deputy Secretary of State Wayne Bena.

--

National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska

Phone: 402-477-7711

Email: info at ne.nfb.org <mailto:info at ne.nfb.org>

Web: http://www.ne.nfb.org

Facebook: https://facebook.com/nebraskasblind