[Nfbofnc] FW: NFB Imagineering Our Future: All I Want for Christmas Is Braille

Tim Jones tjnc2 at carolina.rr.com
Mon Dec 22 23:26:55 UTC 2008

FYI

Tim Jones

VP, National Federation of the Blind of N.C.

Phone: 704-491-1486

Email: tjnc2 at carolina.rr.com

With more than 50,000 members, the National Federation of the Blind is the
largest and most influential membership organization of blind people in the
United States.  The NFB improves blind people's lives through advocacy,
education, research, technology, and programs encouraging independence and
self-confidence.  It is the leading force in the blindness field today and
the voice of the nation's blind.  In January 2004 the NFB opened the
National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute, the first research and
training center in the United States for the blind led by the blind.

  _____