[Nfbofnc] Services for the Blind Public Hearings

Gary H. Ray ghraynfbofnc at charter.net
Sun Apr 5 00:09:15 UTC 2009

The Division of Services for the Blind (DSB) is required to hold Public
Hearings to try and gain our feedback.

I was involved in a Focus Group in Raleigh on March 28.  It was great.  I
got to tell DSB what I thought they needed to do with their State Plan.

I plan to attend the Public Hearing in my area to further share my thoughts.

We have fought hard for this agency, and I feel it is my duty to give them
feedback.  I would hope that other folks might feel the same way, especially
those in the Burlington and Asheville areas.

Here is info on the 2 Public Hearings that are scheduled:

Burlington, North Carolina
    Monday May 4, 2009
    1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
    Burlington Vocational Rehabilitation Office
     Conference Room
    2615 Alamance Road
    Burlington, NC 27215
    Phone (336) 570-6855