[Nfbofnc] FW: Spring update

Tim Jones tjnc2 at carolina.rr.com
Thu Apr 16 21:41:04 UTC 2009

Fyi

Tim Jones
Phone: 704-491-1486
Email: tjnc2 at carolina.rr.com

  _____

From: Mind's Eye Travel [mailto:mindseyetravel at myfairpoint.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:03 AM
To: Sue
Subject: Spring update

Mind's Eye Travel

New email: sue at mindseyetravel.com

We still have some openings for two of the trips.

All trips include a host and a sighted assistant. Additional sighted guides
available as needed.

We are guide dog friendly.

DISCOVER THE COAST OF MAINE - "Ahoy, Mates"

Five days and four nights, July 22 - 26, 2009

Prices start at $995 per person, double occupancy ($1295. single)

Included: Deluxe accommodations in the heart of Camden for four nights, full
breakfast each morning, dinners for two nights, one lunch, wine tasting,
whale watch, eco tour and windjammer sail. Deadline is May 15.

SANTA FE AND TAOS

Five days and four nights, September 16 - 20, 2009

Prices start at $1195 per person, double occupancy ($1595 single).

Included: Deluxe accommodations in the heart of Santa Fe for four nights,
dinners for two nights, one lunch, day excursion to Taos and the
1,000-year-old Pueblo, walking tour of Santa Fe, museum tour and historic
train ride. Deadline is July 15.

A $395. refundable deposit is required to hold space, balance due 60 days
prior to trip.  Fees are nonrefundable 60 days prior to trip. Trip insurance
is recommended.

Prices subject to change based upon availability.  Except where noted,
prices are based on double occupancy and do not include airfare or alcoholic
beverages. A minimum of ten people must be booked to create our groups.

Call 207-542-4438 or go to www.mindseyetravel.com for more details.