[Nfbofnc] FW: Make A Promise - Change A Life With A Dollar

Tim Jones tjnc2 at carolina.rr.com
Mon Apr 27 22:22:48 UTC 2009

fyi

Tim Jones
Phone: 704-491-1486
Email: tjnc2 at carolina.rr.com

  _____

From: Kevan Worley [mailto:outreach at nfb.org]
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 3:48 PM
To: tjnc2 at carolina.rr.com
Subject: Make A Promise - Change A Life With A Dollar

Did you know?

YOU
can
change a life
with a
promise
and a
dollar?

The National Federation of the Blind (NFB) Imagination Fund is launching a
mini March for Independence campaign to support our Braille literacy
initiatives, local and national outreach efforts, and the educational
programs of the NFB Jernigan Institute.

How it works:

When you JOIN the
Every Member, Every Friend Match Campaign
you PROMISE to support the campaign with a $120 PROMISE
(a dollar a day or $30 per month for the next four months)
paid in
flexible (options everyone can afford)
automatic monthly installments
deducted from your checking account or billed to your credit card.

Then:

YOU get just ONE OTHER PERSON to MATCH your PROMISE with the same
flexible, personalized, automatic payment schedule.

What Do You Get?

When you make a promise and get only ONE match, we'll throw in your March
for Independence t-shirt!

More matches will get additional March incentives!

Many of us have not yet started fundraising for the March for Independence!

NOW IS THE TIME!

DON'T DELAY!

  <http://www.marchforindependence.org/site/R?i=n0BQtFcyjRpspJ1ZMv924A..>
JOIN THE CAMPAIGN NOW!

 <http://www.marchforindependence.org/site/R?i=7cyGsKBnb3qdw0OBGCKZRQ..> I'd
like MORE INFORMATION

<http://www.marchforindependence.org/site/PixelServer?j=zEGYZngIifSYkoIdWwVB
6Q..>

Unsubscribe
<http://www.marchforindependence.org/site/CO?i=F4l5rOp03vD24mAQ_6LzvEbwZMSaE
XU7&cid=1101>  from receiving email, or change your email preferences.